Get Answers on MacBook/iMac Login Password:
- How to reset mac password
- Recover forgotten Macbook pro password
- How to reset forgotten mac admin password
- Reset Mac password terminal
- How to unlock if you forgot your Mac password
- Learn how to reset keychain password
- How to bypass a Mac password
- Know password recovery assistant for Mac
- How to reset admin password on Macbook air
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
Learn How to Reset MacBook/iMac Login Password
Apple customers find it very difficult when they forgot their password to log into their iMac or MacBooks. The process to reset the password is way simple then what Apple users think. Basically all Mac machines have built-in password reset tool which allows customer to change or generate new passcode or password for login into their MacBook or iMac.
To begin resetting the login password you need to first reboot your iMac or MacBook machine. Press and Command and R keys at the same that gives you grey screen and release the button when you see Apple logo. This process initiates iMac or MacBook recovery mode and you will see loading bar under the logo.
Click the Utilities tab in the top menu bar, select Terminal, type resetpassword using keyboard and finally press Enter. Now you will find Reset Password utility windows. At this point customer has to select the user account for which password has to be reset, you can create a new password or leave the password field blank and Save. To complete the process of resetting the password simply restart your MacBook or iMac machine into normal mode. Now enter your new login password when you see the login screen.
Follow the above steps to change or reset login password of your MacBook or iMac machine without any need to ask for technical support services from certified Apple technicians. However if you still find it difficult to do it yourself dial 1-800-961-1963 Apple support phone number and let our Apple technician help you over the phone. All technical support and help services delivered over the phone are 24/7 and available 365 days a year. All you have to do is to contact Apple support center and experience better customer service environment.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
Copyright ©2016 - Resetting MacBook/iMac Forgotten Login password
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963