Apple® Device Support Includes
- Comprehensive phone support & help
- Troubleshooting account login failures
- Diagnose MacBook printing problems
- Resetting Apple login password for iCloud
- Tech support & troubleshoot Apple printer issues
- Help transfer and sync Apple files using Apple ID
- My iPad won't unlock using passcode
- Support on Apple devices & installation
- Fix MacBook launch or boot error
- Help setting network on Apple devices
Support and Help on Apple Errors
- Error opening MacBook system
- Unable to boot Apple MacBook iOS
- Unable to update MacBook iOS
- Apple MacBook backup error
- Error transferring Apple MacBook data
- Unable to re-install MacBook iOS
- Apple printing device not working
- Problem connecting MacBook to internet
- Apple device connection to iTunes
- Virus pop ups in MacBook pro browser
- MacBook file access error over the network
- MacBook pro iOS upgrade error to latest Apple OS
If you have two-step verification enabled on your Apple ID, you don’t need to create or remember any security questions because your identity is exclusively verified using your verification codes have been sent to your trusted devices and your Recovery Key. Unfortunately, if you forget or lost your Recovery Key, then you are not able to use your Apple ID.
As Apple cannot grant you access in to your Apple ID without the recovery key, so you need to use your Apple device with an Apple ID recovery key. For this, you can dial a toll-free Apple customer support phone number and get instant solutions from the certified technicians.
As Apple notes, “After you turn it on, there’s no way for anyone to access and manage your account other than by using your password, verification codes sent to your trusted devices, or your Recovery Key.”
Lost your Recovery Key?
In case you lost your Apple Recovery key, then there is no need to worry for this; just visit My Apple ID official website and, select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in with your password and trusted device. Then hit on “Password and Security” and tap “Replace Lost Key” under the Recovery Key section. Keep in mind that creating a fresh Recovery Key renders the old one outdated. If you are confronting any issue in regaining the Apple ID lost recovery key, then you can contact Intelli Atlas an independent computer support provider company which helps you to setup and verify Apple your Apple recovery key in a competent manner.
In case you lost the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- First of all, go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, opt for “Can’t access your trusted devices.”
- Go to the Security section and tap Edit.
- Lastly, remove the device you no longer wish to use to verify your identity. If you have additional devices, then you can verify them as trusted devices.
If you lost your Recovery Key
As long as you memorize your Apple ID and password, you can sign in and create a new Recovery Key. Simply follow the given below steps to reset or change your recovery key:
- Go to your Apple ID account page.
- Sign in with your password and trusted device.
- In the Security section, tap Edit > Replace Lost Key.
- Finally, keep your new Recovery Key in a secure place.
- Keep in mind, after resetting your Recovery Key your old Recovery Key won’t work anymore and you can’t use it to reset your password or access your Apple account.
These are still many possible fixes for resetting a Recovery Key in your Apple device. And if you are not able to fix it with above-mentioned methods, then you can simply contact Intelli Atlas to avail proficient help. With round the clock phone support service, this company offers you best technical assistance to resolve the issue perfectly.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Apple 800-961-1963
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Boot Mac in Safe Mode
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- How to Unlock iPhone with Forgotten Passcode
- How to Reset iCloud Password From Your iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
- Learn How to Use iCloud Password in Mac OSX
- Get Support for Forgotten Apple® Id Password Reset
Copyright ©2016 - Lost Recovery Key, How to Reset Using Apple ID
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963