Get Answers on Apple ID:
- Apple ID recovery phone number
- Forgotten Apple ID
- Forgot Apple ID password on iPhone
- Create Apple ID
- Apple recovery key not working
- Apple recovery key reset
- Apple recovery mode
- Apple ID recovery email address
- Apple recovery disk
- Forgot Apple ID security questions
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
Lost Recovery Key, How to Reset Using Apple ID
If you have two-step verification enabled on your Apple ID, you don’t need to create or remember any security questions because your identity is exclusively verified using your verification codes have been sent to your trusted devices and your Recovery Key. Unfortunately, if you forget or lost your Recovery Key, then you are not able to use your Apple ID.
As Apple cannot grant you access in to your Apple ID without the recovery key, so you need to use your Apple device with an Apple ID recovery key. For this, you can dial a toll-free Apple customer support phone number and get instant solutions from the certified technicians.
As Apple notes, “After you turn it on, there’s no way for anyone to access and manage your account other than by using your password, verification codes sent to your trusted devices, or your Recovery Key.”
Lost your Recovery Key?
In case you lost your Apple Recovery key, then there is no need to worry for this; just visit My Apple ID official website and, select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in with your password and trusted device. Then hit on “Password and Security” and tap “Replace Lost Key” under the Recovery Key section. Keep in mind that creating a fresh Recovery Key renders the old one outdated. If you are confronting any issue in regaining the Apple ID lost recovery key, then you can contact Intelli Atlas an independent computer support provider company which helps you to setup and verify Apple your Apple recovery key in a competent manner.
In case you lost the trusted device or phone number associated with your Apple ID
- First of all, go to your Apple ID account page and enter your Apple ID and password.
- On the Verify Your Identity screen, opt for “Can’t access your trusted devices.”
- Go to the Security section and tap Edit.
- Lastly, remove the device you no longer wish to use to verify your identity. If you have additional devices, then you can verify them as trusted devices.
If you lost your Recovery Key
As long as you memorize your Apple ID and password, you can sign in and create a new Recovery Key. Simply follow the given below steps to reset or change your recovery key:
- Go to your Apple ID account page.
- Sign in with your password and trusted device.
- In the Security section, tap Edit > Replace Lost Key.
- Finally, keep your new Recovery Key in a secure place.
- Keep in mind, after resetting your Recovery Key your old Recovery Key won’t work anymore and you can’t use it to reset your password or access your Apple account.
These are still many possible fixes for resetting a Recovery Key in your Apple device. And if you are not able to fix it with above-mentioned methods, then you can simply contact Intelli Atlas to avail proficient help. With round the clock phone support service, this company offers you best technical assistance to resolve the issue perfectly.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
Copyright ©2016 - Lost Recovery Key, How to Reset Using Apple ID
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963