Get Answers on iOS Passcode:
- Change forgotten passcode iOS
- How to reset forgotten passcode on iPad
- how to reset forgotten iPad mini passcode
- Reset forgotten restrictions passcode on iPad
- Locked iPad forgot passcode
- How to unlock iPad forgot passcode
- How to unlock iPad passcode without restore
- How to bypass iPad passcode
- How to unlock iPad if forgot passcode
- How to reset iPad password
- iPad is disabled connect to iTunes
- Restore device in recovery mode
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
How to Reset Forgotten iOS Passcode
If you have forgot your passcode on iOS device – iPhone, iPad, or iPod – or you are unable to access iTunes, there is a possibility that you might have entered wrong passcode for six times in a row. Apple, for the sake of the security of your Apple device, locks the device if it feels unauthorized access is being tried out continuously.
In such unfortunate conditions, Apple offers some steps that you can apply to restore your Apple ID credentials with increased safety. But there is a concern – you may lose your data files if you could not create a backup of your data files before your iOS device was locked. As the Apple support help page clarifies, there is no way to recall your data files if you don’nt have backup.
For a better and more secure restoration process, it is necessary to have an instant access to a reliable tech support service provider. Select a particular one you believe in and get your passcode credentials restored.
Until then, you can visit iOS passcode recovery site to recover iPad passcode without restore. Some of the support service providers do offer useful tutorials and information over different issues related to resetting your forgotten Apple ID passcode for iOS.
Restoring your device and login credentials is all taken through the process that requires you to erase everything from your device, which removes every data and setting; consequently, it is necessary to create a backup of your important data files. Although your data files are as much important as restoring your device – in such conditions, you should select a particular independent Apple customer technical help service provider who you believe the most and get a certified support in a real time.
When it comes to restoring the device, there appear three steps –
- If your device is synced with iTunes, use iTunes.
- If you have signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is activated, use iCloud.
- If you don’t have synced the device with iCloud, use recovery mode.
Restore your device with iTunes:
This process is applicable only when you have synced your device with iTunes. The process takes you through the following steps:
- Connect your iOS device with the computer system you have synced the iTunes with
- Launch iTunes – if it asks you to provide passcode, then you better try another computer system you have synced with
- Wait for a while until your device gets synced with iTunes, it starts backing up the data files
- Once the backup process gets completed, click Restore
- Select Restore from iTunes backup
These steps are simple but you need to be aware across the procedure. Dial Apple iOS support phone number for help on how to reset iPad without password.
But make sure you are availing technical support services from a reliable technician. It is always recommended to go with a certified technician as it is all about your important data files.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
Copyright ©2016 - How to Reset Forgotten Passcode iOS: Restore your Device with iTunes?
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963