Get Answers on iMac Reset:
- How to reset Apple iMac to factory settings
- How to reset Apple iMac admin password
- Restore iMac to factory settings El Capitan
- How to wipe an iMac back to factory settings
- Restore your Mac to factory settings without disc
- How to restore your Macbook to factory settings
- How to restore your Mac to an earlier date
- How to restore my Mac to factory settings
- Restore Mac to factory settings El Capitan
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
How to Reboot an Apple® iMac to Its Factory Settings?
Many Mac OS X users prior to selling or handing over their beloved Mac ask a question: “How to Reboot an Apple iMac to Its Factory Settings?” As using an iMac computer for a long period of time will gather unnecessary programs, files and other junk that slow it down or make it hard to maintain. To get help and support from certified Apple technicians to reset Apple iMac to factory defaults, you can contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get customized technical support for the same.
One more solution to reboot an Apple iMac to its Factory Settings is to erase the hard drive and reinstall the OS through the system restore utility. This efficiently restores the iMac to its original factory settings and system restore utility is available after rebooting the computer system. For this, you can also dial a toll-free Apple support phone number and get relevant support for the same.
In this piece of writing, you will discover how to clean all your personal information from Mac OS X on an iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and MacBook.
How to download the latest copy of Mac OS X?
- First of all, use an app like SuperDuper or Carbon Copy Cloner to clone your internal hard drive to an external drive.
- Now de-authorize your iTunes store account and turn off File Vault.
- Sign out of iCloud and restart the Mac in Recovery Mode.
- Finally, use Disk Utility to erase the hard drive. Tap on Disk Utility > Continue. Tap Reinstall OS X and Continue.
If the above steps are not helpful in downloading and rebooting the latest copy of Mac OS X, then call support phone number for Apple or visit Apple iMac support page to help on resetting iMac to its factory settings in an efficient manner.
How to Reboot an Apple iMac to Its Factory Settings?
- Tap the Apple icon, and then Tap “Restart” from the drop-down menu.
- Press “Command-R” when the screen goes dark. Continue holding until the recovery window appears.
- Tap the “Disk Utility” option, and then Tap “Continue” to open the Disk Utility window appears.
- Choose your main hard drive from the list of drives on the drive pane.
- Tap the “Erase” tab.
- Tap the “Erase” button. Wait for the process to complete, and then Tap “Quit.” The main restore window appears.
- Choose “Reinstall Mac OS X,” where ” is your OS X version name. The OS X reinstall window appears.
- Tap “Continue,” then “Accept” to accept the OS X license agreement. The drive selection window appears.
- Tap the icon for your main hard drive that you just formatted, and then Tap “Install” to install a new OS to set the original system settings.
For more methods to reboot an Apple iMac to Its Factory Settings, you can dial Intelli Atlas Apple support phone number and get relevant help from certified technicians.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
Copyright ©2016 - How to Reboot an Apple iMac to Its Factory Settings?
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963