Get Answers on Mac Password Protected Folders:
- Password protect folder leopard
- How to password protect folder in snow leopard
- Make folder password protected in Mac
- Create password protected Mac folder
- Password protect folder OSX
- How to encrypt a folder on Mac
- Mac OSX encrypt folder
- Password protect folder Apple
- Password protect folders software
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
How to Protect OS X Folder with Password?
If you are looking for a way with a password to protect your essential folders in Mac OS X, then you have many options. You can simply use third-party software that will encrypt your files and folders. Most of the times you need to purchase an application, but there is a free app that helps you to quickly protect the folder. In addition to this, you can use OS X’s built-in Disk Utility application to create an encrypted folder image that you can access with a password.
There are a lot of tools and apps that help you to password protect your folders, using a striking interface to do so. There are a number of ways by which you can protect OS X folder with password. For this, you can also take Apple tech team help to protect OS X folder using password in an efficient manner and systematically manage your folder.
- Method: Use Disk Utility to protect files on Mac
- First of all, open Disk Utility option by going to the Applications Folder and then through Utilities.
- Now go to “File” and select “New”. Here, select “Disk Image from Folder” and browse to the ideal folder which you want to be encrypted.
- After choosing it, tap “Image” and add a menu message will pop-up with different possible options. Select one of your choices.
- Select “Save “and type your password. It is very vital to let unchecked the “Remember password in my keychain” option to make sure that other people that use that computer will not be able to open it.
Computer and laptops have become the place where you can store your personal pictures, favorite music, documents, videos, and everything else in the same place. But it’s not visible to everybody who accesses your computer. If you want to keep movies, pictures and other files under a secure lock, you just need a setting password to protect them. You can also dial Apple customer service to help protect OS X folder and talk to professional technical experts to resolve the issue instantaneously.
Use Print to PDF to password protect files on Mac
- For this, open any file you want to convert to a password protected PDF.
- Go to File > Print. When you get the Print window, look for a little button marked “PDF”. Tap on it, and pick “Save as PDF” option.
- Before you save the file, be certain you tap the “Security Options“button.
- Check the box next to “Require password to open document “and enter a password, enter it again to confirm, and then select “OK”.
For more relevant options and methods, contact a third party technical support offering company that offers you optimized solutions instantly.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
Copyright ©2016 - How to Protect OS X Folder with Password?
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963