Get Answers on Apple ID:
- How to unlock my Apple ID
- Apple ID disabled update apps
- My Apple ID is disabled how do i enable it
- My Apple ID is disabled on my iPad
- How to change Apple ID on ipad without password
- What is my Apple ID iPad
- How to reset Apple ID iPad
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
Reset or Unlock Disabled Apple ID
Sometimes your Apple ID can become disabled and you end up locked out of it. In this situation, there is no need to worry for this as there are various reasons why an Apple ID may become disabled. To fix a disabled Apple ID, there are various solutions which can fix this issue. Disabled Apple ID will not let you do any activity using your Apple ID, such as purchasing an app from App Store, read the emails on the iCloud account, and downloading media contents from iTunes. To resolve this issue, you can simply contact a third party technical support providing company, like Intelli Atlas, and get instant support. You can also visit Apple support center to know different reasons why an Apple ID may become disabled in a proficient manner.
Why your Apple ID is disabled?
However in certain scenarios, Apple may disable your Apple ID due to various reasons, but they all are linked to one thing keeping you secure. The most frequent reasons an Apple ID gets disabled or locked include:
- Someone wrong entered answers of your security questions too many times.
- Someone tried to log in to your Apple ID incorrectly too many times.
- Doubtful activity.
- Other Apple ID account information was entered incorrectly too many times.
To get instant help to resolve this Apple ID issue, you can simply dial Apple support phone number for help on resolving Apple ID issues and get instant help for the same.
Unlock a Disabled Apple ID
Follow these steps to reset your passwords:
- Simply open Safari on a Mac.
- Visit Apple’s iForgot site.
- Type the First Name, Last Name and existing Email Address in respective fields.
- Tap Next.
- In case you have two-step verification enabled for Apple ID, you require to use your Recovery Key, which you should have stored somewhere.
- Choose the phone number used for two-step verification and tap to Continue.
- Enter the Verification Code and press Continue.
- Now, input the New Password and verify Password fields.
- Tap Reset Password.
Now you can reset the password for your Apple ID, thus granting you access to your account. After changing your password, you might need to update it in iCloud settings on your devices.
Update your Password on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Click Settings > iCloud.
- Click Edit, if asked.
- Enter your new password and click done.
Update your Password in Mac OS X
- Open System Preferences > Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Sign Out.
- Finally, type your new password and tap Sign In.
For more solutions on why Apple ID is disabled, you can contact Intelli Atlas and get instant support from certified Apple technicians in an efficient manner.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- Apple Support Technicians for Unlocking iPad
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
- How to Reset Your Mac Forgotten Mac OSX Password
Copyright ©2016 - Why My Apple ID is Disabled?
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963