Get Answers on iCloud Access:
- How to access files on iCloud drive from iPad
- How to access iCloud files on iPhone 6
- How to access files on iCloud from PC
- How to access iCloud files on Mac
- iCloud photos access from iPhone
- iCloud sign in problems
- Set up iCloud drive on Mac
- Recover and reset iCloud password
- How to change iCloud password using Apple ID
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
How to Access Files from iCloud on iPhone and iPad
iCloud, the unique platform, makes it possible to share all important things in your digital life, from your images, videos, and music to your personal and business documents. You can even buy a song from iTunes on your iPhone, and it will robotically download to your PC and your iPad at the same time. The access time is too quick, easy, and with a short setup, ready for you to start sharing. If you want to use iCloud Drive, you’ll need to first upgrade to its latest version something from your iPhone software. To do this, go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and look for a choice that says” Upgrade to iCloud Drive” on your iPhone or iPad. Click on that option and by this, you will be able to access files from iCloud automatically on tour iPhone or iPad. Intelli Atlas is an independent technical support providing company that offers quality solutions in a short span of time. You can simply dial a toll-free Apple support number to help you access iCloud files on iPad and other Apple devices effortlessly.
How to turn on the iCloud app?
By default settings, the iCloud application is hidden on your device, and therefore needs to be enabled before you can inspect your files.
Here’s how to do this:
- First of all on your device, launch the settings app from your home screen and then click on iCloud > iCloud drive.
- Now switch on “Show on Home screen” to “on” the application.
- Exit the Settings by clicking on the Home Button.
- To access files from iCloud, simply launch the iCloud Drive from your Home screen. In case you are not able to find it, swipe down to bring up the spotlight and then type iCloud.
In case you are not able to turn on the iCloud application, then visit Apple iCloud support page to reset and recover Apple iCloud password to backup or restore iCloud files automatically with the help of skilled and proficient technicians.
If you don’t have iOS 9 updated yet?
Follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Simply download the Document 5 from the Application store. It is completely free of cost. Launch the app and tap on the iCloud icon in the bottom right corner.
- Launch the app.
- Choose “iCloud Drive.”
- You can now simply access the files you have saved in iCloud via the corresponding supporting apps.
- You can also download and install Cloud Opener tool to launch the app and then click on the iCloud icon.
You can use these simply navigation steps to open and also view the iCloud data organized by date.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
Copyright ©2016 - How to Access Files from iCloud on iPhone and iPad
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963