Get Answers on Locked iPad:
- How to unlock disabled iPad
- How to unlock iPad passcode without restore
- My iPad screen won't unlock
- Unlocking iPad without iTunes
- Forgotten iPad passcode
- Recover iPad passcode without restore
- Forgot iPad mini passcode
- iPad passcode locked
- Remove disabled & reset passcode locked iPad
- Reset iPad to factory settings without a passcode
Why Support From Intelli Atlas?
- Expert computer technical support
- 24/7 premium support services
- Instant access to certified technicians
- Secure remote support over the Internet
- Technical expertise and knowledge
- Accountability and ownership
- Honesty and professionalism
- Win-Win best practice and approach
- Timely training and certification
- Affordable and reliable technical assistance
- 24/7 access to phone support services
- Customer-centric & quality approach
- Problems are fixed timely
- Committed to quality & customer satisfaction
How to Unlock Forgotten iPad Passcode or Password
Official support page for Apple explains how to unlock your iPad in case if you don’t remember your passcode or password. You can download the manual by visiting Apple support guide. If you are still unable to unlock your ipad device please follow the instructions given below carefully to unlock iPad using new passcode or password. Intelli Atlas support for Apple devices can be reached directly by calling 1-800-961-1963 and get the certified help from authorized Apple technicians.
About iPad Passcodes
Generally the passcode for iPad is not set but you can manually configure and set your iPad passocde to prevent from unauthorised access or usage.
What if you don’t remember your iPad passcodes
Your iPad will be locked or disabled when you enter wrong passcode or password multiple times. Once you enter wrong password too many times then you won’t be able to try again until you connect your iPad with last synced computer device to enable login feature again.
Apple Note: You can configure your device to erase itself after ten consecutive incorrect password attempts. This setting is off by default. It can be turned on by tapping Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
You can restore your iPad device with the last synced computer in order to generate or reset passcode or password and re-sync the data back from your computer to your Apple iPad device. Alternatively you can also do a complete restore from a stored backup file. If you restore on a different computer that was never synced with the device, you will be able to unlock the device for use and remove the passcode, but your data will not be present.
How to Unlock an iPad with a Passcode
The only way to unlock an iPad with a passcode, other than entering the passcode, is to “restore” it to its original factory settings.
To restore your iPad — which deletes all of your data (songs, photos, videos, apps, and so on) on the iPad use the following directions. Be absolutely sure that you have backed up the content on your iPad before restoring it.
Apple’s official instructions to restore an iPad are:
- Connect iPad to your computer.
- Select iPad in the iTunes sidebar, then click the Summary tab.
- Click “Check for Update.” iTunes tells you if there’s a newer version of the iPad software available.
- Click Restore. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the restore process. When restoring, it is recommended that you back up iPad when prompted. When the iPad software has been restored, you can choose to set up iPad as a new iPad, or restore your music, videos, app data, and other content from a backup.
Please additionally note that Apple technical staff also cannot unlock an iPad for you without restoring the iPad, which will erase everything on it. Please visit support for iPad by calling 1-800-961-1963 and get unlimited help and support from live Apple technicians from Intelli Atlas.
Our Support Team Offers Call Resolution Rate of 95%. Contact USA Toll Free Number @ +1-800-961-1963 and ask for FREE 15 Days of Technical Support Services on Apple Devices. Get Award Winning Remote Technical Support and Help on Problems and Errors.
✆ Call 800-961-1963
- How to Recover Forgotten iCloud Password
- Steps to Recover or Reset Forgotten iTunes Secret Key
- How to Control Screen Rotation on Your iPad
- How to Set Up and Use iCloud Drive on iPhone and iPad
- How to Recover Deleted Files and Photos iCloud Backup
- Get Help on Apple ID Password to Reset iCloud Password
- Get Technical Support Subscription Now !
- Get Help on Apple ID Password from Intelli Atlas
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Your Disabled Apple ID
- How to Remove Disabled iPad Locked Passcode
- Apple iOS 10 Beta 2 Lock You Out of Apple ID
- How To Restore Your Mac To Factory Settings
- Try safe Mode if Your Mac Doesn’t Finish Starting Up
- Recover Forgotten Passcode to Unlock iPhone
- How to Reset iCloud Password From iPhone
- Learn How To Set Up macOS Sierra Auto Unlock
- How to Reset Lost or Forgotten Key for Apple ID
- Change or Reset Password of an Mac OSX
- Encrypt Folders with Password Protection in OS X
- How To Update Apple® OS X Using Command Line
Copyright ©2016 - Forgot iPad passcode or password? Unlock How to Unlock iPad
ADDRESS:120 East 62nd St #2B
New York, NY 10065
Call Us: +1-800-961-1963